Please help me decide!

tzlove

Nov 1, 2010
Hi Ladies! I'm thinking about getting a new bag, but I'm just torn between which one I should get... So does anyone have any experience with one of these bags before? which one should I get??:biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• 81kthC7oJYL._SL1500_.jpg
    81kthC7oJYL._SL1500_.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 81LfcB3ymhL._SL1500_.jpg
    81LfcB3ymhL._SL1500_.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 64
Get the Nikki, but you may want to rethink that color. Peach leather is pretty fragile and you will have to be extremely careful with it. Not to mention that the color is pretty much guaranteed to change with time. I have a Pale Grey Nikki in this same leather, so I am speaking from experience. I think someone (ghall?)who had a Peach Pouch said their pouch turned a not so wonderful shade after some use. HTH!

Get the Nikki, but you may want to rethink that color. Peach leather is pretty fragile and you will have to be extremely careful with it. Not to mention that the color is pretty much guaranteed to change with time. I have a Pale Grey Nikki in this same leather, so I am speaking from experience. I think someone (ghall?)who had a Peach Pouch said their pouch turned a not so wonderful shade after some use. HTH!

but I already have a black nikki so I'm just thinking about getting a bag that has a sort of "lighter" color.. but you are right.. I have to re-think about it..;)

Here's a picture of the Almond Nikki.
almond.jpg

Go for the almond Nikki, love it but I haven't had that particular color. Had a stone Nikki and it is wonderful leather but maybe a little fragile for everyday it's thin lamb.

Thanks guys for your great advice!

but what about this bag? if I wear a white shirt, will color transfer happen??:confused1:

Color transfer usually happen when the dye from our clothes (usually dark coloured) and especially dark denim transfer onto the bag. Your white shirt won't cause color transfer on the bag but if you are wearing jeans with it, color transfer might happen.

I don't usually hear of people complaining of the dye from the bag transferring onto clothes but it might happen if the leather hasn't been dyed properly, I imagine.