Post your Non-LP purchases here

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I just bought a new RM bag & wallet last week. I got a free gift with purchase, a RM black alligator boyfriend pouch. Awesome!

RM Covet in teal.

ebaypurses358.jpg

RM black alligator boyfriend pouch & paper/plastic wallet.

ebaypurses342.jpg
ebaypurses346.jpg
ebaypurses345.jpg

The other RM purchases I made in the last couple months. I have gone a little crazy, but to be fair, I sold a lot of bags a few months ago. I needed to replace them. :amuse:

Milk Money & Allowance pouch.

ebaypurses302-2.jpg

RM MAM in dark grey (2010). It is almost black it is so dark, but you can tell it is grey if you place it next to black. Love this bag.

ebaypurses226.jpg

RM black ink MAC with blue zipper track.

ebaypurses266.jpg

I am assuming it doesn't have to be a bag, right?? I bought this with my Vegas winnings on the way to Hawaii. :smile: It's a Tag Heuer Formula 1 in light pink. :smile:

Ohhh look at those gorgeous RM bags! I especially like that teal covet, what a gorgeous and unique color! Interesting how several of us are RM fans as well. :smile:

Kristin that watch it STUNNING! You mean you actually went to Vegas and came out ahead? LOL

Linda

Ohhh look at those gorgeous RM bags! I especially like that teal covet, what a gorgeous and unique color! Interesting how several of us are RM fans as well. :smile:

Kristin that watch it STUNNING! You mean you actually went to Vegas and came out ahead? LOL

Linda

I noticed that. RM & LP are the main designers I check out when looking for a bag. I also have one MK bag, but I don't find as much with anyone else. I :heart: LP & RM though.

I noticed that. RM & LP are the main designers I check out when looking for a bag. I also have one MK bag, but I don't find as much with anyone else. I :heart: LP & RM though.

I had a MK bag, but gave to my daughter because all the studding plus the chains made it so heavy it hurt my shoulder. I've had two Koobas, the amethyst Blake (also gave my daughter, she makes out! LOL) and a purple Rachel I've kept. I've had Coach - gave to daughter, haha. I briefly owned a Gerard Darel bag in a gorgeous navy color but realized it wasn't for me so sold it.

I've recently purchased a stonewashed blue Nikki off Ebay and a burgundy Zip Mac off Ebay, I'm going to try and post pics of them this week! I sent the stonewashed blue Nikki to LMB to be water-stain proofed and hope to have it back by Friday.

Here is the eggplant mam I owned a couple years ago, I sold it because I couldn't comfortably shoulder carry it. I've learned that is a must for me -

eggplantmam2.jpg

Linda

The other RM purchases I made in the last couple months. I have gone a little crazy, but to be fair, I sold a lot of bags a few months ago. I needed to replace them. :amuse:

Milk Money & Allowance pouch.

ebaypurses302-2.jpg

RM MAM in dark grey (2010). It is almost black it is so dark, but you can tell it is grey if you place it next to black. Love this bag.

ebaypurses226.jpg

RM black ink MAC with blue zipper track.

ebaypurses266.jpg

I do love the nice soft slouchyleather of LP, but I have to say I'm longing for a more structured bag at times-it's just easier to locate things IMO. I'm starting to get interested in RM and really like your black MAM sandc. I still don't know the diiference btw a MAM and a MAB however-I'll have to study some pics. Other non LPs I own is a LV monty PM, LV azur galliera, a MBMG Natasha and a Marc Jacobs large single. I try to get bags that are very different from one another. I just consigned a very nice leather Cole Haan tote because it was black and it made my 3rd black purse-I'm a little weird that way-it bothered me having a few purses of the same color.....so it was time to purge.

I had a MK bag, but gave to my daughter because all the studding plus the chains made it so heavy it hurt my shoulder. I've had two Koobas, the amethyst Blake (also gave my daughter, she makes out! LOL) and a purple Rachel I've kept. I've had Coach - gave to daughter, haha. I briefly owned a Gerard Darel bag in a gorgeous navy color but realized it wasn't for me so sold it.

I've recently purchased a stonewashed blue Nikki off Ebay and a burgundy Zip Mac off Ebay, I'm going to try and post pics of them this week! I sent the stonewashed blue Nikki to LMB to be water-stain proofed and hope to have it back by Friday.

Here is the eggplant mam I owned a couple years ago, I sold it because I couldn't comfortably shoulder carry it. I've learned that is a must for me -

eggplantmam2.jpg

Linda

I agree, shoulder bags are so much comfy/functional......but there's something very elegant about a satchel-a look you can't really achieve with many shoulder bags.