I Coach... Literally... #92841

Jan 2, 2008
Well, goin by the sketch, the SA at the store said she didn't think this keychain would have a picture frame on it, but it does... TBH, I'm not a fan... was really disappointed... I guess I'm not a "picture frame" on a keychain type of girl.. yes I could turn it around, but the heart is just plain and is just stamped "coach" on the otherside just like any of the normal keychains have the imprint on the back... just not what I expected... but I still thought I would share w/all of you girls... unfortunately, its going back...

I LV CO CHRM # 92841
getattachmentda.jpg

Last edited:
The colors are gorgeous, but just not the photo frame thing... it does hang together... so when you put it on the bag its not like it gets separated where you can actually see how it says I ♥ Coach, KWIM?

Those kind of fobs drive me crazy. The ones that all hang together. I remember not getting the beach mix fob that was out last spring because of that reason. The charms just clumped together and you couldn't really see any of them.

Anyway...on to the next great fob!

I'm sorry it wasn't what you were expecting, but I love the little heart photo frame. Just looking at it is making me picture which photos to put it in for myself! hehe.

Thanks for sharing!

The colors are gorgeous, but just not the photo frame thing... it does hang together... so when you put it on the bag its not like it gets separated where you can actually see how it says I ♥ Coach, KWIM?

LOL, glad you explained that, I was just about to ask what the teal one was supposed to be.....duh!