My 05 Turquoise City and New Family Photos!

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
:yahoo: :heart: :yahoo: :heart: Well the search was totally worth it! The 05 Turquoise City is just TDF! The seller was wonderful, and I got the bag the day after the auction ended. This baby is in absolutely "Brand New" condition, and worth every penny! I had to wait until the CA coastal fog cooperated for the pictures, but her she is, along with a new family photo, and of course the braid and gemstones I made for her. This braid is another one with geniune stones...London and Swiss Blue Topaz, and Blue Zircon set in 14kt white gold. Anyone who has been contemplating buying a 05 Turquoise bag, I would highly recommend going for it the next time one comes up!
:heart:
IMG_7744.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7721.jpg
    IMG_7721.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7725.jpg
    IMG_7725.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_7728.jpg
    IMG_7728.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7731.jpg
    IMG_7731.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7658.jpg
    IMG_7658.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 132
GORGEOUS Deana!! :yahoo: She's like the big sister to my Turq05 First :P

I love love love the gemstones you used, I think I'm going to end up going for those too :heart:

I love your photography! you can take my family portrait anyday, lol.

That is a beautiful collection of City's! How do you make them all look so SMOOSHY?!?!?!

I love your photography! you can take my family portrait anyday, lol.

That is a beautiful collection of City's! How do you make them all look so SMOOSHY?!?!?!
:shame:
Thanks! Maybe I should start a photography studio just for B-bags!
;)
The main thing I do for my bags is moisturize them. They all seem to benefit from that no matter what their condition. And since the main reason the corners wear on b-bags is from dryness, I do it for that reason as well. They all are kept stuffed with t-shirts in their dustbags, and then in LV boxes in my closet (see avitar photo).

I only use my shoulder straps when I am going out for a long day (usually shopping), as the handles fit on my shoulders!
:graucho:

Your a bad girl Fayden! lol...as of right now, I don't have a "next" bag planned. I would love it if Bal came out with some vibrant colors like the 05's! I have never bought a new bag, and would love to experience it! I do love 06 Lilac and would love it in the Box style, but I am afraid I would get one that was too stiff and veiny!

OMG Deana :nuts: !!! I'm so happy for you :yahoo: !! It's a really fantastic bag - I also have it and I still LOOOOOVE it :heart: ! CONGRATS :flowers: thank you so much for sharing your whole AMAZING - BEAUTIFUL collection - it's just BREATHTAKING :drool: :love: :tender: