Louis Vuitton Verona

Yes, the PM is a handheld, although I have seen it being carried over the shoulder. Just think Bellevue PM, similar in size. MM is bigger, more comfortable carried over the shoulder. It's a lousy bag to carry while travelling.

It's too structured and heavy. The shape of the PM and the MM is different. The MM and GM have bigger and deeper bodies and all 3 sizes are shoulder bags though...except the MM and GM have adjustable straps while the Pm doesn't. The straps aren't ideal for travelling because they're stiff and have a tendency to fall off the shoulder.

I have the PM and while it is a lovely bag for an evening out or even during the day, it's not a good travel bag. I can fit it over my shoulder but since the base is rigid, I have to push it back a bit to prevent the straps form falling. It's also not as easy to get in and out of this bag. HTH!

I have the Verona MM and love it ....... the straps are long and thick very comfortable on your shoulder , not a heavy bag , the PM was way to small I found , thats why I bought the MM.
I use it for out and about running errands and shopping etc......
But I do agree with everyone its not the best travel bag as I like something bigger while travelling and not quite so structured , I always use My Palermo GM for that!
Hope that helps :smile:

I hated this bag when I saw it. I recently saw a woman with the GM and it looked great. Many times I see a bag but its not love until I see someone else carry it.

THe pm is very small to me.

It's too structured and heavy. The shape of the PM and the MM is different. The MM and GM have bigger and deeper bodies and all 3 sizes are shoulder bags though...except the MM and GM have adjustable straps while the Pm doesn't. The straps aren't ideal for travelling because they're stiff and have a tendency to fall off the shoulder.
Thanks for your info, that's what I didn't want a heavy structured bag. You have been a GREAT help! Do you happen to know anything about Berkeley Damier? I am looking for a Damier Ebene bag for work (easy to carry) any ideas:?::ty::goodpost:

I've read a few complaints here about the Damier Berkeley being too heavy....one tPFer even returned hers because she couldn't handle the weight of the bag. The bag is already heavy even when empty, so I can just imagine how it's going to be when filled with your stuff for work. How do you feel about open tops? The only Damier Ebene bags I can think of from the current ones that seem suitable for work (because of size and comfort) are the NF, Cabas Rivington, Rivington GM, Hampstead MM :smile:

Why is it bad for travel? t/y

The bag itself, I'm talking about the MM is heavy without things. So it gets heavier especially when you carry lots of stuff, especially while travelling. I took mine to Hong Kong recently and ended up buying the Prada Nylon Jacquard Tote bag....love that nylon bag! However,it's a lovely bag to carry to work....classy!

I've read a few complaints here about the Damier Berkeley being too heavy....one tPFer even returned hers because she couldn't handle the weight of the bag. The bag is already heavy even when empty, so I can just imagine how it's going to be when filled with your stuff for work. How do you feel about open tops? The only Damier Ebene bags I can think of from the current ones that seem suitable for work (because of size and comfort) are the NF, Cabas Rivington, Rivington GM, Hampstead MM :smile:

Neverfull GM is also pretty heavy when loaded. I think the Cabas Rivington is a better bet....try it out in stores....load your things in the bag and see if you like it.