Might be stoopid LV question

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Can you get a shoulder strap for the regular Alma? Just curious, cause I would love a damier, if I could get it with a shoulder strap. Looks like the regular alma bag could get heavy just being a hand held. tanks!

You can get either a vachetta shoulder strap or a monogram strap that will fit the alma. I got a monogram strap for my pouchette so I could wear it crossbody. my sa said I could use it for mono speedy or mono alma as well.

I have a Damier Alma and I would never use a shoulder strap for it as I think it would detract from the elegant look it has.

I have seen a lady carrying a Mono Alma with a shoulder strap and it looked okay on her. Just not for me.

hmmm, very interesting... but, at least now I know that you can get one... but, now will have to think about it, since I'm very aesthetically inclined... don't want to ruin those gorgeous LV lines! Thanks ya'll! esp down thar in Texas... (said with a whistle)...:P :heart:

I use the strap for power shopping,but keep it tucked inside until

Power shopping, got it! very important.... need a strap and from walking from car to office, carrying laptop, lunch etc.; power office walking...

That's totally what I would do, keep the strap in the bag for when your arm starts to feel like it's going to fall of............When I was deciding on what mandarin epi bag I wanted I was kinda between a speedy and an alma, then I saw a woman wearing the mandarin alma with the strap (it seemed because she wanted to not because she needed to) and that was the end for me, I don't know what it was but her personal style mixed with the mandarin alma and strap just was totally not me and it turned me off so I went with the speedy....

I use the strap for power shopping,but keep it tucked inside until

Power shopping, got it! very important.... need a strap and from walking from car to office, carrying laptop, lunch etc.; power office walking...

:yes: Sometimes you just need an extra hand. The strap tucks right into the bag & doesn't take up much room, I love it. The strap's a real lifesaver in restraunts too, no more balancing her onmy toes when there isn't an empty chair:shame:

Can you get a shoulder strap for the regular Alma? Just curious, cause I would love a damier, if I could get it with a shoulder strap. Looks like the regular alma bag could get heavy just being a hand held. tanks!

Well I am sure you have your answer from all the people that responded but I would just like to point out no question is ever stupid!! Please feel free to ask!!

I have the myrtille alma with the matching myrtille strap --- I'm probably the only one that likes to keep the strap hanging on the outside. To me it doesn't distract from the beauty of the alma's shape. I still hand carry the alma, though, and will only use the strap when I really need that "extra hand" to hold everything. :yes:

I have the myrtille alma with the matching myrtille strap --- I'm probably the only one that likes to keep the strap hanging on the outside. To me it doesn't distract from the beauty of the alma's shape. I still hand carry the alma, though, and will only use the strap when I really need that "extra hand" to hold everything. :yes:

Now, that sounds beautful!!! Myrtle strap and alma,,, wow. See, I didn't know you could get the matching epi straps...

Lola, I remember you have the mandarin epi speedy, and I have the mandarin noe... interesting... about the lady carrying the alma; I don't get to see too many real LV's in action where I live...

thanks ya'll.!:jammin: