Your CELINE in action PICS!

hmmm... awfully quiet in here.... :search:

anyway, i other news..... she's hoooome!!!

orange_mod.jpg

So lovely, you look beautiful! Its such a stunning bag!

The camel has been a toss around bag for me.. she's at par w/ my goyard's endurance for all around mommy bag:biggrin:
she look's nice w/ these boots Mother gave me..my first wedge boots that is only 2 and a half inches haha! perfect height, wide fit and for skinny calves hehe:biggrin:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2517.JPG
    IMG_2517.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 14,735
kitty, claypot, kaban, scl, thanks thanks! heehee... i realized i look rather cheezy w/ orange :greengrin:

polar, mga,
right, mini size. thanks for the compliments!

jacqualyn, box is medium size... show yours plz! :woohoo:

You look great Purse-nality but I have to say I get a bit nervous now. I know pics differ but it looks more coral in the last pic. Easy my mind now and say it's only the light. Mine should arrive soon too but I'll be gone on vacation and won't see it until mid december :sad:

oh no no... not coral at all! apologies for the pic quality -- crappy point & shoot cam! :P

straight up true orange! same as Cannes'. took my own pics yesterday... outdoor...

orange_comparison.jpg

btw, the leather has inconsistent graining in some areas, slight veins too, but still far smoother than the pebbled calf. w/ regards to protection, i say it doesn't need so... its semi matte, not 'rubberry' matte, w/ a bit of gloss. something that, in case of dirt, baby wipes cannot NOT handle! no more worries! ;)

Last edited: