My first Mulberry Alexa

Hi and welcome to the Mulberry world!
If you do a search on here you'll find a rather big thread on positive and negative things about the Alexa.

It was started by Jenova, and called something like "List You're Pros and Cons on Alexa", can't remember exactly! That thread should provide all the answers to your questions.

Re regular or oversized, it comes down to personal preference really, and how much you usually carry around.

Couldn't open the link you posted btw. But if you log on to mulberry.com and look at the different dimensions of the regular and o/s you'll be able to tell them apart pretty soon! Mywardrobe.com has some good modelling pics.

Good luck!

If you do a search on here you'll find a rather big thread on positive and negative things about the Alexa.

It was started by Jenova, and called something like "List You're Pros and Cons on Alexa", can't remember exactly! That thread should provide all the answers to your questions.
This is the thread Thea mentions - I found it enormously helpful when I was considering buying one (I got an Ink Regular, I'm 160cm).

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/asking-people-list-good-bad-points-about-their-549309.html

Re regular or oversized, it comes down to personal preference really, and how much you usually carry around.

Couldn't open the link you posted btw. But if you log on to mulberry.com and look at the different dimensions of the regular and o/s you'll be able to tell them apart pretty soon! Mywardrobe.com has some good modelling pics.

Good luck!

if you do a search on here you will find loads of information. good and bad about the alexa.

This is the thread Thea mentions - I found it enormously helpful when I was considering buying one (I got an Ink Regular, I'm 160cm).

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/asking-people-list-good-bad-points-about-their-549309.html

thank you very much :smile: loving the look of Alexa in Ink and Oak, but cant see Ink color on Mulberry website:smile:

thank you very much :smile: loving the look of Alexa in Ink and Oak, but cant see Ink color on Mulberry website:smile:

Hi Mai 1981, the ink is no longer made but you may be able to pick up one on e bay but make sure you get it authenticated by the lovely ladies on here first as there are a lot of fakes about.

The current leather alexa colours are black, oak, grape (purple) and plum (pink).

I have a regular black and love it - the size is just right for me

good luck

Hi Mai 1981, the ink is no longer made but you may be able to pick up one on e bay but make sure you get it authenticated by the lovely ladies on here first as there are a lot of fakes about.

The current leather alexa colours are black, oak, grape (purple) and plum (pink).

I have a regular black and love it - the size is just right for me

good luck

thank you Midlands :smile: I am thinking of Black/ Regular size too:smile:
Is it easy to use? Open and close?

Im looking for a bag that easy to use and wear when I go out with my active toddler or/ travel

A bit of a fiddle to open with the Postmans lock and magnetic clasps but you get the hang of it. The long strap means it can be worn as a messenger which will be good with kiddies. I don't like to overload mine though as the strap digs in a bit and it doesn't feel as strong as my bays or roxy but for normal going out for the day stuff eg purse, phone, make up bag etc, it's great. The black is hard wearing and classic.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive at the moment. Mine is regular Ink, used but in excellent condition from a lovely tpf er. I was reading through the same thread too when I was about to purchase it. I kept tossing up whether to buy an Alexa or not since I read all the issues people here had with theirs. In the end i couldnt resist the Ink and the price was pretty good too.

I'll tell you more once I use the bag.

I have never seen the actual colour IRL, midlands lass, but I love it from the modelling pics of the girls here. I hope it's as dark as I thought it would be. I wouldn't dare purchasing from ebay either, maybe try all the online sellers listed here like lovehandbags,etc.