Michael Clark Duncan and Omarosa are having a baby

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
TV villainess Omarosa Manigault Stallworth is pregnant with “Green Mile” star Michael Clarke Duncan’s baby, the Enquirer has learned exclusively. But the couple is in no rush to walk down the aisle. The “Apprentice” troublemaker is telling pals they plan to tie the know after their bundle of joy arrives in the spring.
Omarosa, 36 - who is in her first trimester - met Michael in the produce section of a Whole Foods supermarket in LA earlier this year…
The two are now living in Michael’s Woodland Hills home and are making plans for their future together as a family. Omarosa’s publicist refused to comment when The Enquirer asked about her pregnancy.

http://www.celebitchy.com/126036/omarosa_is_pregnant_and_michael_clarke_duncan_is_the_father/

TV villainess Omarosa Manigault Stallworth is pregnant with “Green Mile” star Michael Clarke Duncan’s baby, the Enquirer has learned exclusively. But the couple is in no rush to walk down the aisle. The “Apprentice” troublemaker is telling pals they plan to tie the know after their bundle of joy arrives in the spring.
Omarosa, 36 - who is in her first trimester - met Michael in the produce section of a Whole Foods supermarket in LA earlier this year…
The two are now living in Michael’s Woodland Hills home and are making plans for their future together as a family. Omarosa’s publicist refused to comment when The Enquirer asked about her pregnancy.

http://www.celebitchy.com/126036/omarosa_is_pregnant_and_michael_clarke_duncan_is_the_father/
Random! I hope she's not just out for his money, I respect him as an actor.

i just threw up in my mouth.....

she knows good and hell well she didn't meet him at Whole Paycheck. Black Hollywood is so small, so I'm sure they met at some kind of party/gathering...

And why is it unbelievable that they met at Whole Foods? Omarosa isn't popular enough to get into a lot of the events Michael likely goes to.

You have to know that Hollywood is just like us (in a sense). They have parties, BBQs, get togethers, etc. at each others homes, so people meet.

True they could have met at Whole Foods, but I don't believe much that Omarosa says. I just can't see these two together. Maybe he doesn't take her bullcrap. He also has more clout than she does, so he will 'up' her Hollywood factor and we know she craves the spotlight.

You have to know that Hollywood is just like us (in a sense). They have parties, BBQs, get togethers, etc. at each others homes, so people meet.

True they could have met at Whole Foods, but I don't believe much that Omarosa says. I just can't see these two together. Maybe he doesn't take her bullcrap. He also has more clout than she does, so he will 'up' her Hollywood factor and we know she craves the spotlight.

Oh, ok. That makes sense.

I saw this on Wendy the other day and all could think was, She's a damn hypocrite!!! I don't think the seminary looks tooo fondly on fornication and out of wedlocked babies.