Alexandra......

palacecats

Ragdolls Rock!
Oct 31, 2010
So I am absolutely head over heels in LOVE with my new Alexandra!! OMG theis is THE most AWESOME style I think! It is SO versitile and I love how she can be worn multiple ways! SO fun!! SO now I want her in MORE (every??lol) color! Is that crazy??

My question is.....Is she a discontinued style?? I went on Coach.com & not a single Alex in sight that I can find! Is my ONLY hope the outlet & Evil Bay?? WHY if so would Coach discontinue such an amazing bag?? Does anyone else love her as much as me?? Has Coach ever brought back a style they discontinued??

I tried on the Sophia the other night @ the FP store and I did NOT like her as much AT ALL as Alex! or Audrey whom I LOVE!

Lanie

I've heard pretty much all of the colours are in outlets now. I snagged one at 50% + 20% off! It's a really great style. And just to make it confusing, be sure to reference this one as the Alexandra because there's also an Alex which is a totally different bag(s). ;)

Love all my Alexandras. You can still find some on Ebay. Also, I called Coach a couple of days ago and I was told that a new Alexandra would be coming out the beginning of December. She even e-mailed me a photo. Basically, it looks similiar, but instead of a zipper on the outside, there is a large pocket. Not so sure if I like that, so I have been snatching up as many of the original ones as I can find!

I agree!!! I bought a black one few weeks ago with my L&T FF coupon and now I'm stalking the outlet for more. I just bought acorn and black op art. Thinking of the studded bronze and black croc. I haven't felt this way about a bag for a long time!

Love all my Alexandras. You can still find some on Ebay. Also, I called Coach a couple of days ago and I was told that a new Alexandra would be coming out the beginning of December. She even e-mailed me a photo. Basically, it looks similiar, but instead of a zipper on the outside, there is a large pocket. Not so sure if I like that, so I have been snatching up as many of the original ones as I can find!

Ooh! Can you share the photo with us? Is it the same size as the smaller or the larger of the Alexandras? Sorry to be so curious, but the SAs at my store said that Alexandra was discontinued and not coming back!

I ended up with black croc, acorn, champagne, embossed lilac and petrol studded alexandras.

LOVE them all.

The small size isn't small at all. Oddly, I carry the lilac one most often. I would never have thought that.