Biscotti Bam . . . maybe

Modica

O.G.
Oct 12, 2010
So I have two Tumbleweeds and one on the way. ( :wacko: How'd that happen?) Now I am eyeing Biscotti Bam. Dimensions are on MHB. But for those who have it or have seen it in person, would you consider it a small or medium bag? What did you think of it? The leather? I think the leather is the same as the Tumbleweed bags which I like.

Last edited:
As there's no whiskey, either smog or brown sugar. I was looking at MHB site. They have all colors available in all bags. Right?

I don't know, I would assume they have the best selection online. I really like the military color!

I'm also liking the messenger Down the Street, I do believe I am hooked on the tumbleweed leather!

Linda

MHB does not always carry all the colors...it depends on what they order...but they normally have a fantastic selection...

Looks like they have smog, blue velvet, military, black and brown sugar in this bag...

And it looks really cute!

Mod, no, they don't carry all colors of all bags. If you want to see all the colors in which it may have been produced, check the Tano site itself.

MHB is very nice about special orders though, as I've mentioned before. :smile:

Thanks. I checked Tano site. They do make it in whiskey. Wish Tano site could have all bags shown on one page and had full description of bags. Or does it? Am I missing something there? Mason's doesn't sell Biscotti Bam at all.

I cut the tags off my whiskey Tumbleweed today. It is mine.

You can see all of the season's designs at once, but not all the colors they came in, or details....and some of them were not made, or only made for certain retailers....basically the Tano site itself is more for retailers than for consumers. You have us, though!

Thanks. I checked Tano site. They do make it in whiskey. Wish Tano site could have all bags shown on one page and had full description of bags. Or does it? Am I missing something there? Mason's doesn't sell Biscotti Bam at all.

I cut the tags off my whiskey Tumbleweed today. It is mine.

They may sell it. I could ask the Tano buyer when I'm next in there. They sometimes get bags in before MHB, and sometimes they get them in later.