My Pink Bag is finally here!!!

Bagzilla

Bag Addict
Jun 23, 2006
Hey again ladies. I know some of you have been waiting for pics of the pink bag I bought from personalshoppers. I finally have the bag after being away on a biz trip for a week. It's really difficult to capture the actual shade in pictures, esp with a phone camera, but here are some pics anyway. I'll take some modelling pics tomoro when I can get hold of a better camera.

:love:

29-01-07_2100.jpg

29-01-07_2059.jpg

29-01-07_2058.jpg

29-01-07_2056.jpg

Oh, as for the colour code, she didn't include the tags with the bag so I'm gonna email her tonight and ask.

Thanks girls.

Tammy, lol yes that reminds me.. on one of the nights I was away, I actually had a nightmare about the bag! I dreamt that the package arrived and as expected I was soooo extremely excited. When I opened the package, I was puzzled to see only a can of Hot Pink spray paint in the box. Then I found a note under the mass of tissue paper saying "Please spray onto Black Chanel bag for desired effect" or something like that. I was HORRIFIED, even in my nightmare I was trying to think of how to claim my money back from the seller hahaha crazy huh!

Anyhow, I'm so happy the bag came without a fuss :nuts:

Thanks girls.

Tammy, lol yes that reminds me.. on one of the nights I was away, I actually had a nightmare about the bag! I dreamt that the package arrived and as expected I was soooo extremely excited. When I opened the package, I was puzzled to see only a can of Hot Pink spray paint in the box. Then I found a note under the mass of tissue paper saying "Please spray onto Black Chanel bag for desired effect" or something like that. I was HORRIFIED, even in my nightmare I was trying to think of how to claim my money back from the seller hahaha crazy huh!

Anyhow, I'm so happy the bag came without a fuss :nuts:

Too funny!! You know you are addicted when you start having dreams/nightmares about bags!!

I love your bag and the yummy color - congrats!

I LOVE IT BAGZILLA !!!! Congratulations on getting this Fab. bag !!!!!!! You definately need to post some pics to the Thread for Pink Chanel Bags, okok ???

Can't wait to see the modeling pics !!!!!! :yahoo: