Last Day to use PCE and now I want teal !

ponytail

Sep 16, 2009
Teal dot op Sophia!!!

This bag has been on my mind ever since I saw her. I almost ordered it instead of my crimson dot Sophia.

In between I have been confused by the Paten and dot op Cobalt but I keep coming back to the teal

I haven't seen one anywhere!! Did anyone get it? Any pics?

I know, I know--I'm so fickle!!

LOVE the Teal. I bought the Minnie Skinny because I NEEDED something in that gorgeous color.

Go for it!

I wish they had that colour teal in a different style bag--Coach has it in brown and black in the hobo--whay not all the other colours?

ARRg!! I give up. I'm going to wait it out and see what other new bags drive me to distraction!

^^ Are you serious! I know the new floorset is coming this week so I'm hoping I'll be seeing some of those bags real soon at my outlet too!

I have the crimson but I wear more red. Though I am looking desperately for a teal bag I am looking for a solid leather teal since most of my clothes with teal have patterns in them.

Well I hope not! I just got the teal one online last night! Of course my DH would probably say just keep it because it would save a trip to the outlet which is about a 30 minute or so drive from us but seriously it's STILL online!

Really I was after a red bag like the red patent Poppy swing red but that bag is not for me. But a blueish hue was second on my list because I don't have a teal or a blue so I went for the teal.

I saw the pic of a wallet or skinny posted and that sold me on the bag because the teal color is so gorgeous and I love that shade of teal. I am hoping I like it in person as much as I hope that I will. The crimson is nice too but when it comes to red I wanted a truer red. And the Crimson has gold hardware too which is fine with me but I prefer silver. I do like the Crimson though and the gold hardware suits it I think.

So we shall see how I like this teal Sophia. It will be my first Sophia. I would have gone for leather but there just wasn't anything like that teal color in leather. I didn't want poppy and everything else was just too green with not enough blue in it.

I would like to know if they are really at the outlets though because if I don't love it and I find out they are it's going back! What is the point of PCE anymore if they're going to keep doing this high turn around?

i saw the clover leaf green on ebay last week. OMG what an awesome color!!! the teal dotted is very cute as well,i am dying for a sophia,there are so many i love i dont know which to get lol.