BOTD!! (Bag of the Day) Jan. 29, 2007

Jan 29, 2006
I thought it'd be fun to start a Bag of the Day thread. This was popular on a perfume forum that I frequented and it gave everyone (even the shy lurkers)a chance to post something simple on a daily basis. :yes:

I'll start...today I'll be wearing my 35 cm Etoupe clemence Birkin...just a casual work day for me today with a little shopping at the mall planned for afterwards.

man, you girls are up early! or maybe it's just me since i've got to take DS to school. mine was going to be my black chanel medallion tote (i went out with friends last night and had my baby son with me so i didn't want to take my hermes in case it got spilt milk on it and i'd have a heart attack). but it's going to be my 30 black fjord birkin.

Undecided but I might just use my black chevre kelly today...I was able to hang out with tr444 over the weekend and showed it to her...and it's sitting out looking all regal begging to be used...KB no fair! You must confess...

Undecided but I might just use my black chevre kelly today...I was able to hang out with tr444 over the weekend and showed it to her...and it's sitting out looking all regal begging to be used...KB no fair! You must confess...

It is not Hermes...there is not even a brand or name on it...it was a gift for the holiday and I must let the giver see me use it for a little bit. The giver is older and has a big heart and it makes her feel like a million bucks when she sees me with it. Those simple things in life are important and therefore, I can carry it for a bit. Confession done!

It is not Hermes...there is not even a brand or name on it...it was a gift for the holiday and I must let the giver see me use it for a little bit. The giver is older and has a big heart and it makes her feel like a million bucks when she sees me with it. Those simple things in life are important and therefore, I can carry it for a bit. Confession done!

Your such a great person for doing that,... MIL right? I always wear what mines gives me just to make her feel good and like her money wasn't just thrown away. Once she bought me a purse from a street vendor (beautiful bag by the way, no name) and I wore it for months everytime she saw me. Makes them feel so good.

My gold Togo Kelly 32 is sitting on the dresser from the weekend, but.....I think I hear the Paris Bombay PM in black box calling from inside HER orange box....."I want to go out today!"