Status
Not open for further replies.

X3SHAR

inLVOE
O.G.
May 16, 2010
Read this post first:
http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/i-need-help-asap-618388.html

Im planning to re-list my x and I wna know if it's a wrong move to mention that it was "previously listed and bought by a scammer with the username "imbrenstemig". I wanted it to be clear in the listing that I am only going to ship to Verified Shipping Addresses to avoid being scammed again or if someone with an unverified address wanted to purchase then their only option is to send a money order and once payment is cleared only then will I ship it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP: You really should post this on your other thread about this topic kuz it has all the background info. Maybe a mod can merge the two threads for you.

It's against eBay rules to require buyers to pay with money orders, and sellers can offer MOs as a payment method only in a handful of item categories.

Plus, I most (smart) people would never buy an LV from anyone with a Money Order. It offers zero protection for the buyer.

OP: You really should post this on your other thread about this topic kuz it has all the background info. Maybe a mod can merge the two threads for you.

It's against eBay rules to require buyers to pay with money orders, and sellers can offer MOs as a payment method only in a handful of item categories.

Plus, I most (smart) people would never buy an LV from anyone with a Money Order. It offers zero protection for the buyer.

Thanks for your input, I really am a rookie as I never thought of it from a buyer's point of view.

OP, just an opinion, but I wouldn't mention all that stuff. Even when a seller is legitimately scammed, it still leaves a weird taste in my mouth to read something like that in a listing. I don't know, it just gives the whole listing a negative aura or something.

Why do you want to put this info in your listing? If it is because you will only ship to verified addresses, then I'd just simply state that in the listing. Forget mentioning the whole scammed thing. Why add useless (to the buyer) information that only shadows the whole listing? Many sellers just state who and who they are not willing to ship/sell to (i.e.: no international buyers please; will ship only to verified addresses; etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.