It feels like i got a new LV!

poonski

handbag addict!!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
So recently I've been cleaning out boxes in my room and realized I left my multicolor porte-monnaie plat sat inside a box for more than a year :wtf:. It just got to me that how could I have possibly forgotten all about it... So, starting today I will make it an essential item in my everyday use!

There's really no purpose of this thread, just wondering what TPFers will do with 'forgotten' LVs. Would you sell it or start using it again?

@lelliebunny, I left it there back then because i always thought i would find an occasion to use it because it was such a cute little thing. I was scared of ruining it since its white. Then it just got to a point where it went out of my head. :wacko:

Lol it really happens when your collection is quite huge already...this has never happened with my LVs but it has happened to my other designer bags :P

I've never done it with a bag but it happens all the time for me with shoes!

I'm quite forgetful so I'd likely use the bag if it ever happened to me instead of selling.

This happens to me a lot. I normally buy bags to wear with a specific outfit so most of my bags have a certain look to it. For example when the fringe bag was all the rage I would only wear it with a boho inspired outfit. Now I actually keep a list of all of my designer items (bags, shoes, clothes, and accessories) so that I can pull it out and see what hasn't been used. I love using stuff that is no longer available in stores so I usually hide my new purchases away for later use.

It can happen. We put things in their dustbags and boxes and store them away. I personally don't like to just have things that I never use just wasting away in my closet. Unless it had special meaning or was a gift. I like to use what I have and if not then I sell them. Let someone else enjoy them.

So recently I've been cleaning out boxes in my room and realized I left my multicolor porte-monnaie plat sat inside a box for more than a year :wtf:. It just got to me that how could I have possibly forgotten all about it... So, starting today I will make it an essential item in my everyday use!

There's really no purpose of this thread, just wondering what TPFers will do with 'forgotten' LVs. Would you sell it or start using it again?

Depends...Are you going to use it? If not, I'd sell it and use the money for something that you will use. GL deciding!