If you order a Speedy from Elux...

A5HLEY

Dec 9, 2006
If you order a Speedy from Eluxury and you select the gift box option, do they send you a small box that your LV can be folded and put into? Or do they give you the larger box that you can place your bag in without folding it?

The dustbag is so small, so mine came folded in a dustbag and place it in a flat eluxury gift box. But nowadays, elux sends any LV order in LV gift box.

I was wondering the same thing b/c a few years back they sent me an LV in an Elux gift box instead of a LV box.

it's send folded, even if you were to purchase from store, the store fold them too. Just stuff it up and set it near by window to warm the leather, the crease should vanish :') BTW, what speedy did u get form elux?

Speedy come folded and always come in a LV gift box. Unless you specify a eLux gift box.
What is the difference between boxes? I've ordered 3 things from eLux and each time requested 'gift box' as I was afraid if I didn't, it wouldn't come in a box. (silly, as it just sits in my closet, but i guess I want every scrap for my dollar!?) What would I have received had I not hit 'gift box'?

it's send folded, even if you were to purchase from store, the store fold them too. Just stuff it up and set it near by window to warm the leather, the crease should vanish :') BTW, what speedy did u get form elux?

I haven't purchased one yet, but there's a good chance I'll be getting an early birthday present in the next couple of weeks... my long-awaited Damier Speedy 30!!! :yahoo: