Which of these 2 Chanel bags?

Pink Pink!!! I'm actually not much of a fan of that particular style in black... and it looks as though the pink has an accordion-style from the side? LOVE that!

yes its an accordion style with 2 separate compartments which i think is handy bec it is roomier. and i love the clasp-not sure if its called madmoiselle clasp but isnt it the same as the ones on the reissue? what i like bout the black is its quite unique. ive not seen this style around.

btw...what extra lbs?? as ive said on the other thread u lookin fab love:tup: (guess we are our own critics lol) :graucho:

Last edited:
yes its an accordion style with 2 separate compartments which i think is handy bec it is roomier. and i love the clasp-not sure if its called madmoiselle clasp but isnt it the same as the ones on the reissue? what i like bout the black is its quite unique. ive not seen this style around.

btw...what extra lbs?? as ive said on the other thread u lookin fab love:tup: (guess we are our own critics lol) :graucho:

Oooh - I really like the sounds of the pink. The black is uniquely classy as well - but (like you) I like the clasp and the overall look of the pink. Like a flap with its own personality.

Thanks, BTW. I replied in there, but it wasn't until yesterday. It's more like 7-9 pounds now - and I promise there is baby weight hiding under my outfits!

Oooh - I really like the sounds of the pink. The black is uniquely classy as well - but (like you) I like the clasp and the overall look of the pink. Like a flap with its own personality.

Thanks, BTW. I replied in there, but it wasn't until yesterday. It's more like 7-9 pounds now - and I promise there is baby weight hiding under my outfits!

i agree about the pink. it is beautiful in her own class:P

ur welcome! yeah i read ur reply. im sure it wont be long til u get to ur goal...g'luck!;)