Burberry kids for adults experiment

Oct 13, 2010
I was inspired by a previous post about burberry scarves for adults and decided to take a look at the kids sections. I am 5'4'' 105lb, so I am thinking that I may be able to fit in a burberry kids size 12 or 14. After some online research on saks, neiman and nordie's, I ordered a cute check skirt in kids size 12. If it works out, it would be a great money saving way to buy burberry at a fraction of its price:smile:

I am guilty of this all the time
I usually buy kids jeans like true religion, seven for all mankind, rock n republic, and Hudson. I can fit about a 12 or 14 and I usually wear a womens 23/24 jean. I'm only 5'2 and the length of the jeans fit me perfect which is the Main reason I buy kids
Good luck with the skirt!

I am guilty of this all the time
I usually buy kids jeans like true religion, seven for all mankind, rock n republic, and Hudson. I can fit about a 12 or 14 and I usually wear a womens 23/24 jean. I'm only 5'2 and the length of the jeans fit me perfect which is the Main reason I buy kids
Good luck with the skirt!

thanks for your post. It feels great to hear that there are people out there doing the same thing I just did :biggrin:. I am kind of on the borderline of being petite or not so I am afraid that the skirt may be too small for me, but they don't have sz 14 in stock so I decided to give it a try. I have never tried kid's jeans before. I usually wear a 24 in J Brand and a 23 in C/E, maybe I should give kid's jeans a try sometime.

I've shopped in the girls section too.

As for Burberry kids - it's sort of hit or miss for me, but I have been able to wear their kids shirts and coats/jackets. I'm 5" about 110lbs.

I've shopped in the girls section too.

As for Burberry kids - it's sort of hit or miss for me, but I have been able to wear their kids shirts and coats/jackets. I'm 5" about 110lbs.

What size in burberry are you getting? were around the same height/weight, and Im not sure which size to choose.

TIA!

Wow. I've never thought of this. I'm 5'1.5" and petite with almost no boobs. I might have to give this a try sometime. I wonder if I can try stuff on in stores without looking like a weirdo. :thinking:

I always buy the kids version if I can find it in shoes- ugg, nike, tory burch, hunters etc.
In clothes I wear a x-small or small in womens.if they have a kids brand..I get a large or xlarge kids shirt and it almost always fits.

LOL i always think the sales ppl think I am a nut when I try on kids clothes though :shame: