Le 30 ?! Is this one available, anybody knows!? Or hand stitched one?!

Thank you Bottega :smile:

Kellyng,

well it enamoured my heart for now, and I'll just say it'll be a big choice I will have to make between this one and medium, red lambskin Granville...hmmm
Which one would you pick? :smile:

eminere™;17117052 said:
I personally don't like the Le 30, much preferring the Granville.

But not in red. :P
attachment.php

Does this BEAUTIFUL grey version currently on Bluefly change your mind about the Le 30? This is one of the most beautiful versions of the Le 30 bag that I've seen (actually, one of the most beautiful bags that I've seen).

The classy chain handles, the ruffled edges, the drawstring shape...it's SO Dior.

Attachments

• Dior Le 30 bag w fur.jpg
    Dior Le 30 bag w fur.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,295
Haha nice try AJ, but no. :P

I especially dislike shearling haha

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the shape of the Le 30, which is why it'll be kinda hard to win me over. :P

eminere™;17121554 said:
Haha nice try AJ, but no. :P

I especially dislike shearling haha

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the shape of the Le 30, which is why it'll be kinda hard to win me over. :P

I normally don't like shearling because it looks nappy, but it looks like fine fur on this bag. It also looks different than other shearling bags because I find that shearling always comes with brown or black leather (so boring!).

I think the shape of the Le 30 is beautiful, but it really depends on the version. The patent leather ones don't ruffle nicely at the top because the leather is more like plastic (makes the bag look strange). The lambskin ones are all generally nice, though.

I normally don't like shearling because it looks nappy, but it looks like fine fur on this bag. It also looks different than other shearling bags because I find that shearling always comes with brown or black leather (so boring!).

I think the shape of the Le 30 is beautiful, but it really depends on the version. The patent leather ones don't ruffle nicely at the top because the leather is more like plastic (makes the bag look strange). The lambskin ones are all generally nice, though.
:smile: Do you know the inspiration behind the Le 30?

Besides the obvious reference in the name. :P

eminere™;17121660 said:
:smile: Do you know the inspiration behind the Le 30?

Besides the obvious reference in the name. :P

Actually, I don't really know. I assume it's something to do with the chic Parisian nature of Avenue Montaigne where the 30 Avenue Montaigne boutique (the first one) is located. Am I correct?:biggrin:

Actually, I don't really know. I assume it's something to do with the chic Parisian nature of Avenue Montaigne where the 30 Avenue Montaigne boutique (the first one) is located. Am I correct?:biggrin:
That's just the name. :P

The cinched-in shape of the bag was actually inspired from the New Look pioneed by Mr Dior himself - imagine a woman belted at the waist with a full skirt to create the signature Dior silhouette.

eminere™;17122052 said:
That's just the name. :P

The cinched-in shape of the bag was actually inspired from the New Look pioneed by Mr Dior himself - imagine a woman belted at the waist with a full skirt to create the signature Dior silhouette.

Oh! I didn't know that at all! No wonder the design looks so feminin and tres Dior. Makes me like the bag even more!!!

Thank you Bottega :smile:

Kellyng,

well it enamoured my heart for now, and I'll just say it'll be a big choice I will have to make between this one and medium, red lambskin Granville...hmmm
Which one would you pick? :smile:

Beige LE30 > Rouge Granville

IMO at least.

But I would go with what best fits your lifestyle, the handbag should compliment your lifestyle and your look. You wear the handbag, not the other way around.

The color Beige(Natural) in general is one of my favorite colors from Dior, but from what I hear everyday, more people find the LE30 more functional and suiting for their everyday needs.

Both LE30 & Granville are similar with the Large Cannage Piping, Buttery soft Nappa leather, but the top ruffles, light gold chains and overall feel and functionality of it gets my vote!!