Discount Dance supply return policy? My goof

lov

Nov 12, 2009
I ordered some shoes from them and they didnt fit so I returned them BUT I forgot that they had even come with a shoe bag (I have never ordered dance shoes before) and when I got home I found the bag.
I tried calling them to explain but they are closed. Does anyone know if they will refuse my return because of that or will they deduct $ OR can I send it back to them separately?

Im calling in the morning but just wondering if anyone can give me a heads up. thanks

I wish I knew, I only order clothes from there. And fyi, not all brands come with shoe bags (if they did, my house would be full of them, lol). I'm sure they'll let you send it in separately, have you tried emailing them as well?

I wish I knew, I only order clothes from there. And fyi, not all brands come with shoe bags (if they did, my house would be full of them, lol). I'm sure they'll let you send it in separately, have you tried emailing them as well?

I havent. I figured Id get a faster response from them if i call them. I will update you with what they say. Thank so much for taking the time to answer my question.

Welcome. True, but at least if you can't get through on the phone, they'll definitely get the email. Did you get a response yet?

And I'm just wondering, what shoes did you get? I've never gotten a shoe bag with any of my dance shoes.