i knew i "liked" the madison shoulder, now i kno i LOVVE it! come C some PCE

just1morebag

#PaiNT IT!!!!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
i knew i "liked" my crimson one,,, but its kinda stiff & needing to break in so i was straying off madison shoulders till i tried on the black & mahogany ones at the "SHOP" yesterday,,,,, all i can say is YUMMMM!!! i love this leather!!! check her out,,, & some of my lil paraphernalia to go with>>> i am thinkin i might need to use my PCE one more time before sunday for the mahogany or even the purple,,, no wait maybe the silver one:nuts:,,, i dunno,,,, but i much prefer the leather to the patent one so far... though crimson is sooo gorgeous! so w/out further ado,,, no tease here,,, im to impatient!!
2010-11-09_16-15-49_515-1.jpg
2010-11-09_16-16-37_897-1.jpg

dont ya just love that pop of scarlett lining!!!

I bought the black one today and got the crimson last tues. I love this bag. I will probably have to get the gathered grey in Jan. when they come out with a new smaller one which is gonna be a more reasonable price then the large gathered leather. I think this is a great bag and when it breaks in it will be even better.

congrats.

just1more - Yet another great bag! I purchased the crimson shoulder bag thanks to your great pics (haven't received it yet) and was planning on purchasing the black shoulder bag this week for PCE...your timing is perfect. :yes:

Hi just1morebag!

OMG, yes, I love the scarlet lining! I wish my Madison Convertible Hobo had the same lining colour. Thanks for the modelling photos. She looks GORGEOUS on you.

I love the FOBs that you added to her too! I think it's brilliant how you add the extra clips to make it a longer crossbody.

Congratulations on your buy. I hope you enjoy her :smile:

She's gorgeous!! Love the fob on her too!!:woohoo:
thanx truthbtold

Absolutely gorgeous! Many congrats! Enjoy!
thanx cate14
I bought the black one today and got the crimson last tues. I love this bag. I will probably have to get the gathered grey in Jan. when they come out with a new smaller one which is gonna be a more reasonable price then the large gathered leather. I think this is a great bag and when it breaks in it will be even better.

congrats.
i agree,, i love those gathered ones but holy pricey!!

just1more - Yet another great bag! I purchased the crimson shoulder bag thanks to your great pics (haven't received it yet) and was planning on purchasing the black shoulder bag this week for PCE...your timing is perfect. :yes:
thanx cathead87,, glad to enable,, youll love it,, & the black one too,, show pics

Hi just1morebag!

OMG, yes, I love the scarlet lining! I wish my Madison Convertible Hobo had the same lining colour. Thanks for the modelling photos. She looks GORGEOUS on you.
I love the FOBs that you added to her too! I think it's brilliant how you add the extra clips to make it a longer crossbody. thanx nyssa,,your sweet,,,i know,, that lining is killer!! clips are just cause i just gotta do crossbody when im shopping or anything

Congratulations on your buy. I hope you enjoy her :smile:
thanx nyssa,,your sweet,,,i know,, that lining is killer!! clips are just cause i just gotta do crossbody when im shopping or anything

Very Beautiful Bag! It looks so pretty on you. Love it!
Congrats!
thanx lucydee

Really nice. Where did you get that keyfob with heart, star and key?
thanx hollywoodbadgrl,,,i added that to the heart key and star,,, just cause i could... i thought it was boring by itself and blended... alittle:nuts:

You're brilliant AND have great taste!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx so much joannek,,, your sweet!!

Congrats! I have always loved the black one, but after what happened to my mahogany, I am a little hesitant to get another leather shoulder bag :sad:.

Yours is gorgeous and yummy :smile:!!