I saw the Pomme Heart

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
as well as the MC Heart today at the Stanford store.

They are really cute! Also had the new charms cles (and it can be used as an extender too!) (what is this called?) It's $280.

Anyways all are very cute! They will not fit a credit card whatsoever though.

My Mom got a Monogram MM Agenda.

It felt weird not shopping with our SA at Valley Fair (yes Tink, it felt like we were cheating! LOL)

I came "this close" to coming home with a shawl. Not sure which color I wanted though. LOL. I liked brown, I liked the black, but they had a denim blue that was pretty too. I'm holding out for my first inclusion piece.

as well as the MC Heart today at the Stanford store.

They are really cute! Also had the new charms cles (and it can be used as an extender too!) (what is this called?) It's $280.

Anyways all are very cute! They will not fit a credit card whatsoever though.

My Mom got a Monogram MM Agenda.

It felt weird not shopping with our SA at Valley Fair (yes Tink, it felt like we were cheating! LOL)

I came "this close" to coming home with a shawl. Not sure which color I wanted though. LOL. I liked brown, I liked the black, but they had a denim blue that was pretty too. I'm holding out for my first inclusion piece.

Yes they are stunning, I looked at mine today, gutted I had to put it back in bag and leave it there.

Do you mean the keychain? thats great also and that too is in my bag awaiting collection on Thursday but thought it was $300?

LOL, I soon as your post, I assumed you went to VF...how funny!

Did you go NM, too?

Yep we did go into Neiman's. My Mom had to order her new card. She had an account there from back in the day. And had cut up her card when she paid off the bill, but got one "just in case." LOL.

We didn't get anything though, but that's where I saw the "denim" shawl.

We usually go to VF, but my Mom told me, "I'm bored and want to go to Stanford." LOL.

We're good for awhile. I always feel like I have to dress up more when I go there. LOL.

Yes they are stunning, I looked at mine today, gutted I had to put it back in bag and leave it there.

Do you mean the keychain? thats great also and that too is in my bag awaiting collection on Thursday but thought it was $300?

Well, if I remember correctly, the look-book said $280. But who knows. LOL. It's really pretty though.

Yep we did go into Neiman's. My Mom had to order her new card. She had an account there from back in the day. And had cut up her card when she paid off the bill, but got one "just in case." LOL.

We didn't get anything though, but that's where I saw the "denim" shawl.

We usually go to VF, but my Mom told me, "I'm bored and want to go to Stanford." LOL.

We're good for awhile. I always feel like I have to dress up more when I go there. LOL.

LOL, so not only were you two timing, you were three timing...lol...

i just came back from the boca louis store and i saw the heart! in pomme! they only had one and it wasn't for me! my sa had said as soon as it came in he would put it on hold for me, but he DIDN"T!!!!!!! I have been asking about this piece for MONTHS!!!!!!

SO, a diff SA said he should have more in soon and he'd put my name on one! GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so pretty in pomme though! the other colors just don't 'pop' enough for me.