anyone got the BV Ipad case yet?

Jul 30, 2008
hi

I haven't even received my ipad but I am thinking of accessories! anyone got the BV Ipad case? The website does not describe the interior. I am hoping it is not suede lining.

thanks!!

I don't have the ipad casing but i did buy the casing for the iphone in ebony. What i heard from the SA was that it's goatskin so it's very soft. I really really adore it and i would be happy to post photos if you guys would like to see it.
Oh and the interior for my iphone casing is nylon so I'm guessing it's pretty much the same for the ipad.

the ipad case and blackberry and iphone case are lined in cotton not nylon

believe it or not the n/s tote bag with the 2 smaller pockets and the one large pocket on the outside
on the bigger outside pocket when it is not snapped over
it holds an IPAD
the A4 bag also fits and IPAD and the other crossbody bag that was so nice came in two sizes the larger of the two fits an IPAD also

^ Thanks for sharing! I love the look of your iphone case!!

img0419v-1.jpg

img0418q-1.jpg

Oh, didn't know they had this in the iphone case! Does it come in any of the Pink colors that came out this past season? it is delish!

and regarding the ipad case; it sounds so cool! I want to buy an ipad just to have an excuse to buy the BV ipad case! Laugh.