BONZ member trying to scam me

pugs2

Sep 23, 2010
I had sent an email to a Bonz member two weeks ago and she never responded. I had asked for the date code of her LV Galleria GM and pictures, but she did not respond. I just received an email from her this morning asking if I was still interested in her handbag. She said: Are you still intreasted in the Louis Vuitton galliera gm bag? If so i would be willing to take $725 including shipping and can send you a money request from paypal. Somebody made me a offer of $800 and paid with a echeck that won’t clear for two weeks and i don’t want to wait that long for my money so i am willing to take only $725 so i can be paid sooner. Let me know asap, Thanks". When I just went to look at the handbag in her booth it is no longer there. I did a search and Bonz removed the handbag. What a liar and thief. This lady thinks I'm so stupid and that I would accept a paypal invoice for no handbag. Let me know if you want her id.

OP - How do you know that bonz took down the listing and not the seller?
If someone bought it already with an echeck then the listing could be found under sold items.

Just under principle - I wouldn't want to buy from a seller that would do something like that to the first buyer anyway....it's underhanded.

OP: Are you talking about the Azur Galliera GM that was listed? If so, that is fake. I reported it before and it was taken down by Bonanza; the seller re-listed a few weeks later and I reported again but it did not taken down because she put up some fake receipt. I hope no one bought it.

I don't know much about e-checks, but once they're sent, they're gone--right? The seller can't click on "refund" like with a PP payment. So, she's saying she got "paid" (already done) $800 via e-check and now wants another $725? Contact Bonz.

OP - How do you know that bonz took down the listing and not the seller?
If someone bought it already with an echeck then the listing could be found under sold items.

Just under principle - I wouldn't want to buy from a seller that would do something like that to the first buyer anyway....it's underhanded.

Her handbag does not show up under sold items. It looks like Bonz removed it, because I think it was a fake LV Galleria. I would not buy from this seller either. First she never responded to my questions two weeks ago and then is taking advantage of the first buyer.

OP: Are you talking about the Azur Galliera GM that was listed? If so, that is fake. I reported it before and it was taken down by Bonanza; the seller re-listed a few weeks later and I reported again but it did not taken down because she put up some fake receipt. I hope no one bought it.

Hi. Yes, I was talking about the Azur Galleria GM. I thought it was fake and that is why I had emailed her for a date code and a picture of the date code. No one is going to sell a brand new Azur Galleria GM for $725 when it costs $1,400 plus tax for retail.

I don't know much about e-checks, but once they're sent, they're gone--right? The seller can't click on "refund" like with a PP payment. So, she's saying she got "paid" (already done) $800 via e-check and now wants another $725? Contact Bonz.

Who do I contact at Bonz? Is there a way I can forward her message to the owners at Bonz?