COACH Heritage Video

Wish they were really made like that..Instead of mass produced in China.

I wish they were produced in the US, period. I am afraid they would be much more expensive if they were really made like in the video, but it was cool to watch:biggrin:

^^Sadly I thought the same thing. Gone are the good 'ol days when COACH was "Made in the USA". Seems everything these days are mass produced... *sigh* I remember when my son was 6 years old and he was playing with his toys...I kept noticing him turn every single piece over like he was reading something..
Me: "Whatcha lookin' at sweetie?"
Son: *puzzled look* "Mom...is everything made in China?!!"
Me: :lol:

Nevertheless..still loved watching this video and all of the beautiful bags they featured. :biggrin:

^^Sadly I thought the same thing. Gone are the good 'ol days when COACH was "Made in the USA". Seems everything these days are mass produced... *sigh* I remember when my son was 6 years old and he was playing with his toys...I kept noticing him turn every single piece over like he was reading something..
Me: "Whatcha lookin' at sweetie?"
Son: *puzzled look* "Mom...is everything made in China?!!"
Me: :lol:

Nevertheless..still loved watching this video and all of the beautiful bags they featured. :biggrin:

LOL, my kids do that too ,"It's made in China.. now it's made in Vietnam"

Funny I thought the same thing when I saw the video, wait, he don't look Asian?? haha