How do you know when your LV order is dispatched?

If its from LV website you will get an email saying that its on its way to you!...in my experience it usually will come the next day after they send the email stating its on its way to you... even though they say about 3-4 business days

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat lol. I ordered mine on Saturday and I got a reception of your order email but nothing else. I logged onto my account on the website and it says processing order so I think when they are shipped that maybe changes so you know it's on it's way. Not sure though as I've never ordered anything before.

I'm in the same boat lol. I ordered mine on Saturday and I got a reception of your order email but nothing else. I logged onto my account on the website and it says processing order so I think when they are shipped that maybe changes so you know it's on it's way. Not sure though as I've never ordered anything before.

Yup, totally on the same boat as you, welcome to club :P

Ooo, update me when your order status changes, thanks :smile: