Croc ostrich and lezard

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
So using these three grand exotics what would you make if you were Hermes creative director or could get the one bag you want the exact bag that may not exist but that you want??

As many of you know I love ostrich because of the way the skin shows it's marks and natural creasing , hermes is the only house that makes ostrich look so perfect .and even though its confused and usually very busy as a skin,Hermes ostrich looks simetrical and flat not bumpy. I would love if they made or would accept my So for a shoulder Kelly in vert anis or turquoise ostrich.

Also I would like to add that I prefer shiny porous croc as opposed to matte because it's so much more of a show intense and rigid look even as I'm waiting for, my himalaya I can not stop thinking of a vert fonce or emerald porous shiny croc 35 Kelly with gold hw with a charteusse lining Or a totally white croc shoulder atlas or shoulder Kelly Matte with phw

Lezard I may just het my wish soon of a ombré CDC with gold hw but it's not yet confirmed

And since I'm dreaming I wish to ask if you could create a bag what would it be I imagine a black clemence birkin 35 with a mink front and back like the troika but with longer fur or an all black sheerling birkin 40cm

Well that's it thankyou and I hope you all share that non existent bag that you dream of .

Last edited:
I have been hoping that H would make a Matt Croc Garden Party ever since LV made a croc version of their neverfull tote. A Matt Graphite or Matt Havanne would be gorgeous :P

Interesting I agree with you Royteng a matte croc garden would be ground breaking and very chic, 40 cm birkin in croc is wonderful and I agree that a gypsiere would be wonderful in croc any more i think I gave the thread a wrong name but please do continue .

I would love a matte or shiny croc Jypsiere :smile: in a bright color like Jaune or Braise

ITA! My dream bag would be a Himlayan croc Jypsiere very much similar to the one shown on the runway, the sueded croc Jypsiere. :nuts: i am not exactly sure what sueded croc is but it sounds positively LUXURIOUS!

I have been told that croc Jypsiere is only accepted for size 28 only. Did anyone else hear otherwise?

No but sueded croc now that you bring it up is interesting I never Knew what and how that was done as much as I do not know how they did the see through or semitransparent croc if it even is croc I don't know if sueded was embossed I doubt it but you never know . So if anyone knows please add it on here and any other bags ? Or hermes pieces they don't make or they do make but We can't get like my leather insertion leopard or zebra Kelly or birkin that I just can't find.

Last edited:
The runway show is exactly where I got the idea!! Well that and I love the Jypsiere but do not have one yet lol. Do they do special order for that? Why dont they make it bigger than 28 when clearly croc can be as big as 55?? Jypsiere would be devine in shiny as well, especially since shiny keeps it's shape :smile:. and seems to be easier to care for, although I wouldnt know that either since I dont have a shiny yet lol.

I feel so H deprived right now lol.

ITA! My dream bag would be a Himlayan croc Jypsiere very much similar to the one shown on the runway, the sueded croc Jypsiere. :nuts: i am not exactly sure what sueded croc is but it sounds positively LUXURIOUS!

I have been told that croc Jypsiere is only accepted for size 28 only. Did anyone else hear otherwise?

I am looking forward to the new Himalayan and would also love the plain white croc that should be available next year.

Birkel was it possible to order your Himalayan in shiny?
I did not specify as I thought it was only available in matte.

Would also love to see some of the new metallic range that I have heard about but not managed to get ant details on yet.:biggrin:

White croc? That sounds DIVINE!!! Btw, is the croc B in your avatar Rouge H? :biggrin: :biggrin:Do you know if white croc comes in Shiny? As I would be uber scared to get it dirty.

I am looking forward to the new Himalayan and would also love the plain white croc that should be available next year.

Birkel was it possible to order your Himalayan in shiny?
I did not specify as I thought it was only available in matte.

Would also love to see some of the new metallic range that I have heard about but not managed to get ant details on yet.:biggrin:

Yes the bag in my avatar is matte rouge h.
With regard to the white croc I am not sure whether they will be shiny or matte.
I would be happy with either as I understand they will be of limited supply.
I will probably put twillys on the handles straight away to protect them.:biggrin:

White croc? That sounds DIVINE!!! Btw, is the croc B in your avatar Rouge H? :biggrin: :biggrin:Do you know if white croc comes in Shiny? As I would be uber scared to get it dirty.

We have the same bag in our avatar then!! lol. Cheers to that!! :yahoo:. I think a white shiny would be better for me because i would DIE if something spilled on it lol.

Yes the bag in my avatar is matte rouge h.
With regard to the white croc I am not sure whether they will be shiny or matte.
I would be happy with either as I understand they will be of limited supply.
I will probably put twillys on the handles straight away to protect them.:biggrin: