I am happier than a pig in mud, lol!!!

Which one would you choose next?

• Blue Jean Sequin Spotlight (The Blue is Amazing)

• Lilac Sequin Spotlight ( Most Ladies love Purple)

• Gold Sequin Spotlight ( Would match more)

• Blue Jean Groovy ( looks better in small )

• Gold Groovy ( looks better in small)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2006
OK... I am getting another Sequin Spotlight or Groovy, my choice from my dad this coming week :nuts: Boy my parents are on a roll, hee hee.
Any ways... I just got the Graphite because it won most votes with last poll, THANKS to everyone that voted because I just adore her. :smile:
PLEASE help me pick again for my next Sequin bag... Sorry but I love them all and its too hard to choose on my own. Here are the choices...
1. Blue Jean Sequin Spotlight (getting low)
2. Lilac Sequin Spotlight (not many have seen IRL)
3. Gold Sequin Spotlight ( would match more)
or
4 Gold Sequin Groovy
5. Blue Jean Sequin Groovy

Please help me pick my next bag, THANKS... XOXO

If you are buying from FP...than get the Lilac Spotlight
I think blue jean and gold are hitting the outlets soon

I wish I lived near a outlet but its a good little trip for me. Don't get me wrong if I knew they would let me know when one came in ,I would drive it regardless same with the Groovy as well. Every time I call an outlet and even been on a waiting list... I just have no luck, well except for a Sabrina last Spring/Summer. I would so love to get both colors at the outlet though, THANKS!!!

aww, i have one outlet like 40mins away 2 are 2hours north and all the rest are about 2 1/2 3 hrs. not too bad ive been to several but alot of times its slim pickings. plus ive been out of the loop for a while and buying on ebay mainly.i would get the gold spotlight over all,then the blue! the lilac is very pretty but not sure id want it in that size. maybe the groovy.

You NEED the blue jean spotlight. Seriously. If you wear blue jeans, you need this bag. It's awesome!
The graphite is a good neutral, and gold can be also...but blue is such a pop of color...and the purple tinge is awesome.

My vote goes to blue jean, as always. LOL!

I say the Lilac Sequin Spotlight. I have seen this IRL and it is GORGEOUS.

LUCKY! I would love to see it IRL, I just am wondering if I will love it better then the Blue since it has that Purple cast to it, etc. I love them all, this is my biggest problem... WAIT no its not, not having enough dough is the biggest issue :P lol!

You NEED the blue jean spotlight. Seriously. If you wear blue jeans, you need this bag. It's awesome!
The graphite is a good neutral, and gold can be also...but blue is such a pop of color...and the purple tinge is awesome.

My vote goes to blue jean, as always. LOL!

It must be pretty AWESOME because you recommend it lots and that is saying a lot since you own them all PIG... JK JK JK (lol) HUGS, and I am just picking on you :smile:
Do you HONESTLY love it over the Lilac? I want both but have seen the Blue color in the Groovy but never seen the Lilac except your GORGEOUS pics of course.