Alot of people find it tacky

There's so much variety in each designer's logo display that it's hard to even pin this one down. Some logos are all over tone-on-tone, very discreet, and some are very big in your face with bright colors/contrasts.

some of it is, yeah. i don't mind the lv monogram or the coach signature that much...but the bags with the name SPELLED OUT multiple times, that seems a little unnecessary.

and i think it depends on the person, as well. i know most younger girls love the logo stuff because it's usually a first major purchase- and a "look at me" type thing. but i think that fades fast.

logos are patterns and some patterns are nice and some could be rethought ... def agree it is all in eye of beholder but i def say classi monogram canavs to me personallly looks good on trunks only .....

when logos are made to look more like patterns and therefore are less obvious, i definitely don't mind them. but logos that are too loud, w/ colors and size, i'm not so in to.

some of it is, yeah. i don't mind the lv monogram or the coach signature that much...but the bags with the name SPELLED OUT multiple times, that seems a little unnecessary.

and i think it depends on the person, as well. i know most younger girls love the logo stuff because it's usually a first major purchase- and a "look at me" type thing. but i think that fades fast.

Well said.