Went Shopping ;)

pebblelina

Nov 1, 2010
I just had to go to the mall yesterday and of course, could not pass by the Coach store without at least peeking in ;) I ending up buying the Coach madison dotted op art sophia satchel in mahogany & the matching mini skinny. And they even gave me 25 percent off yippee, Love it, they are soo cute and alot smaller than my Kristin, so hopefully I can learn to downsize all my stuff, my Kristin weighed 10.5 lbs when I got finished loading it, need to really look at what I'm puttin in my handbags and if I really need to carry everything I was carrying, this is going to be hard for me ;)

Congrats on your new bag and skinny! I know it's sometimes hard to pare down when we are used to carrying our world with us! On a workday I carry a wallet, a wristlet for medication I need to carry, phone, tissues, mints, keys, sunglasses and readers, a small date book, a couple of pens, my concealer and lip gloss. I don't carry extra cosmetics and fragrance. I have Coach sunglasses but I don't use the hard shell case because it's big and heavy. I wish I could carry less but those are the things I need to get through the day. I can carry less when just running errands or going out for the evening.

Congrats on your new bag and skinny! I know it's sometimes hard to pare down when we are used to carrying our world with us! On a workday I carry a wallet, a wristlet for medication I need to carry, phone, tissues, mints, keys, sunglasses and readers, a small date book, a couple of pens, my concealer and lip gloss. I don't carry extra cosmetics and fragrance. I have Coach sunglasses but I don't use the hard shell case because it's big and heavy. I wish I could carry less but those are the things I need to get through the day. I can carry less when just running errands or going out for the evening.

Still working on the bag over here, I keep pullin stuff out and puttin stuff in hahaha

Sooo, I spent most of yesterday moving from one handbag to another ;) and ended up using my Raisin Kristin again, gosh I love this handbag ;) Anyways, I'm just going to purchase a smaller wallet that matches the new madison dotted op art sophia satchel handbag and settle my whole headache ;) I'll worry about downsizing when I'm totally bored of my Kristin ;) So here's a picture of what I using now.

Attachments

• 4-up on 2010-11-07 at 09.03.jpg
    4-up on 2010-11-07 at 09.03.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 187