2010 FALL/WINTER sales thread

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
It is almost that time again... one of my favorite times of the year- sale time:graucho:
I thought we could use this to gather sale info and have it all in one spot. As soon as anyone has any dates or any information about the what/where and how much we could post here! I wish I had something to contribute at this time, but I don't:P

Just received an email from my NM SA - NM has their first fall sale between 11/10-11/16. However, Chanel won't be marked down until the first of December. Check out the store on 11/10 and maybe you can find something good.

"FIRST CALL begins Wednesday, November 10 and you can save as much as 40% off. There will have incredible designer deals throughout the store on women's apparel, handbags, shoes, and more.
We are also having a FIRSY DAY, Wednesday, November 10, we'll have special merchandise on sale this ONE DAY ONLY! No one will know what will be on sale until that day! The selected items return to regular price on Thursday, November 11."

AMJ, thanks for sharing. :biggrin:

I can't believe it's that time again, wonder what's going to be on sale.

Just received an email from my NM SA - NM has their first fall sale between 11/10-11/16. However, Chanel won't be marked down until the first of December. Check out the store on 11/10 and maybe you can find something good.

"FIRST CALL begins Wednesday, November 10 and you can save as much as 40% off. There will have incredible designer deals throughout the store on women's apparel, handbags, shoes, and more.
We are also having a FIRSY DAY, Wednesday, November 10, we'll have special merchandise on sale this ONE DAY ONLY! No one will know what will be on sale until that day! The selected items return to regular price on Thursday, November 11."