Do any Hawaii stores have stock of the Empreinte line?

ck2802

O.G.
May 8, 2009
I am off to Hawaii next week & was wondering if any of the stores on any of the islands have any Empreinte stock? If I call the US 1800 number will they tell me if the stores have any in stock?
Can't wait to get there & shop up a storm with the great exchange rate at the moment.:yahoo:
Thanks.

If you call 866 they will be able to tell you. ;) Oh btw, Hawaii LV has a special heatstamp that you can get on your things. It's quite pretty if you are into the Hawaiian themed things...

Which island are you going to??? I used to live on Oahu~ And I miss it so much...

Have fun on your holiday and take loads and loads of pictures!!!

Thanks sixela. I will give 866 a call. My hubby has still to give me a budget, so I have been going over & over my wishlist. It is changing constantly!

We are going on a cruise around the islands so will get to visit all of them. We are staying in Honolulu too, pre & post cruise, so I am very excited.

They have the empreinte line but as of now they are only giving their top customers ( as far as I know) the first chance to buy the bag until the formal launch which is on November 15 I think.

I am off to Hawaii next week & was wondering if any of the stores on any of the islands have any Empreinte stock? If I call the US 1800 number will they tell me if the stores have any in stock?
Can't wait to get there & shop up a storm with the great exchange rate at the moment.:yahoo:
Thanks.

You'll have a great time here!
If you are visiting Oahu, there are three Louis Vuitton stores.
One at Ala Moana, the Waikiki strip, and also a newer (but smaller) store at the Hilton.

As mentioned by another tpf member there is a complimentary heat stamp here, attached is a picture:smile:

Have a great time!

27416-iID.jpg

Attachments

• 27416-iID.jpg
    27416-iID.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 98