Is there going to be a regular size (not xl) of the Storypatch Collectible Spotlight

divabeadz

Nov 1, 2006
It's the silver tote shown on Coach.com and Nordies. I feel like I saw/heard someone say the regular size would be available too. I wouldn't normally go for a bag like this but something about this one is really gnawing at me but I just can't afford a $598 bag right now, especially for a trendy bag.

As a side note, I Fricken-fracken LOVE the new Hamptons haircalf patchwork tote on coach.com right now - STUNNING!

There has not been a regular size pink one...so I doubt there will be a regular size gray one.
It is a large bag, but the straps will fit over your shoulder...which makes the bag look a little smaller. LOL!

Size wasn't really my issue - price was :tdown: I love the looks of the size online (too far from any stores to check it out IRL) but it's more than I can afford right now. And it seems the moment I decide I want a bag, it's sold out so I suspect by the time I can afford this one it will be gone. Thank you for the quick response though! It so different from any bags I currently own. Do you know what the leather is like on this one (the silver leather)...is it soft, slouchy, is it durable or too thin??

Ummm...the storypatch collectible spotlight is not made of leather. It is made of fabric. Unless they have changed it, which is news to me, LOL!
Also, did you get a PCE? That could cut the cost down some.

are you talking about the new etched leather silver one?

Ohhhhhhh wait a minute! You are talking about the other one, LOL!
Dang Coach and their duplicates!

Sorry for the confusion, I just went with the name from the Coach website, yes, it's the silver leather Storypatch Collectible Spotlight. Made of metallic leather and is priced at $598. I'm looking for something priced at closer to $400 if possible. The bag is super cute, but looks very trendy and I hate to spend that kind of money on something trendy and non-essential. The rational side of me says to wait for the new Alexandra totes to come out because those are timeless, classics by the looks of them, but this bag looks so whimsical and fun and I don't have any whimsy in my bag collection -- lots of serious classics. I'd planned on getting the lg patent crimson sophia for that bit of fun but by the time I decided on it, the large was gone and the desire was fleeting, now I like this one better...lol!!!