Anyone have these Louboutins?

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
Does anyone have these CL's or a similar pair? If so, are they comfortable? Did you have to order a size up? I'm normally a 40 in Louboutins.

Thanks! :nuts:

0452546073626_275x275.jpg

I have these and I took 1/2 size larger. But yours look like suede so I'm too sure. Can you order both and return one size later? oh, YES they are comfortable.

CLpatent.jpg

i bought the cork wedge version (but tearfully returned them, i just couldn't swallow the price), and they were quite comfortable. i'd imagine these ones would be the same, just the heel is different material.
i think i took a 35.5, which is my normal cl size.

I have a pair of round toe Louboutins, and I needed a half size larger than usual. Can you ask about the fit?

Those shoes are GORGEOUS!!!

That's what I'm thinking - that since they're closed-toe, I'd need a half size larger, so I'd need a 40.5 so my toes won't be cramped. They're on sale at Saks, and the only size available is a 40 :crybaby: Looks like I'll be passing on these. There will be others :graucho:

That's what I'm thinking - that since they're closed-toe, I'd need a half size larger, so I'd need a 40.5 so my toes won't be cramped. They're on sale at Saks, and the only size available is a 40 :crybaby: Looks like I'll be passing on these. There will be others :graucho:

Awww...:sad: I hope you find another pair you like!!! If you do, I'm experimenting with Diamond Finish Varathane to keep the soles red--I'll update once I do a test run!