Dresses for Graduations??

Sep 24, 2006
HI all,

Im going to be graduating this semester as well as attending many graduations, does anyone have any suggestions of good online places to go for dresses for this occassion?

Every time I search, I come up with extremes... like prom dresses (too fancy) or too plain.... Any help would be great, thanks :heart: :supacool:

I guess it depends whether or not you'll have a cap and gown for yours. For my own grad, I wore a brown jersey empire-waisted wrap dress with cream-colored pumps...my gown was black...so it all tied nicely together...

HI all,

Im going to be graduating this semester as well as attending many graduations, does anyone have any suggestions of good online places to go for dresses for this occassion?

Every time I search, I come up with extremes... like prom dresses (too fancy) or too plain.... Any help would be great, thanks :heart: :supacool:

Hi There,

Try clothesagency.com or Dresses.com. Clothesagency do second hand and new designer clothes including vintage and celebrity gowns, so you could find something really unusual!!!

x