Are you Looking forward to the 2010 Holiday Lockheart line?

I agree too
but I suppose there is something to be said for the hunt, trying to get the bag and all the avenues you have to take to find it and the hunter being focused and diligent to obtain that bag that has to be had, lol
and
when you finally capture your lovely

you will know that you are the only one in your territory with that bag, and you can be proud that you have added it to your collection

and less likely to let it go after you do get it

Last edited:
heard that Lockheart is going to be selling on line soon. That will be great...then I can get a bag without having to search so hard. Every bag I have bought has been worth the hunt....

heard that Lockheart is going to be selling on line soon. That will be great...then I can get a bag without having to search so hard. Every bag I have bought has been worth the hunt....

I am looking forward to that too, but its taking so long for them to launch the store. i wonder what the hold up is

i wonder also will they have a search on their site so if you cant buy it from them , if you search the site for a certain bag it can direct you to the stores that are carrying it.

would be nice if they have stock from past seasons, they can put them up for sale too ( i am talking clearance)