Tiffany round or emerald cut engagement ring

Emerald cut or round stone

• Emerald cut

• Round

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you everyone for taking time to write your thoughts. I went to tiffany's this past weekend & tried on some rounds. I really really like the way it looked!! The classic setting is so beautiful! I am still undecided. I love them both so much. I have ordered in 3 emeralds and 3 rb cuts that are comparable in size. I will just try them all on and hopefully my heart will guide me. I'll let you all know as soon as it happens ( hopefully on Saturday!!)

Can't wait for your big reveal. :smile: Enjoy this!!!

I vote for the round based on size. Emeralds are one of my fave cuts but (I think) they look best when they're 5+ carats. 1.5 round would be nicer with all the same specs as an emerald of the same size. imho

Again thank you everyone for your thoughts!!!

My husband and I took a trip to Tiffany's this weekend to see the rings I had ordered in. Originally I wanted and emerald...but then I wanted a rb. I will admit I was very undecided when we arrived at the store.

We sat in a small room and the SA brought in a tray with the 6 rings on it (3 ec and 3 rb). I knew right away, that my heart was drawn to the ec. I just fell in love with the ec!!!

All of the rings were absolutely beautiful. The rb's are so sparkly and i love the classic T & CO setting. But the ec's are also very sparkly but in a different way.

I am in love with my ring!! It's a 1.62 c, and IMO it looks super fab!!!

I'll try to post pics on my next day off. I tried, but the computer told me my iphone photo was too big!! :sad:

Again, thank you everyone for your opinions and thoughts.

As many of you suggest, my heart would know what to pick and that was absolutely true.

THANK YOU!!

Again thank you everyone for your thoughts!!!

My husband and I took a trip to Tiffany's this weekend to see the rings I had ordered in. Originally I wanted and emerald...but then I wanted a rb. I will admit I was very undecided when we arrived at the store.

We sat in a small room and the SA brought in a tray with the 6 rings on it (3 ec and 3 rb). I knew right away, that my heart was drawn to the ec. I just fell in love with the ec!!!

All of the rings were absolutely beautiful. The rb's are so sparkly and i love the classic T & CO setting. But the ec's are also very sparkly but in a different way.

I am in love with my ring!! It's a 1.62 c, and IMO it looks super fab!!!

I'll try to post pics on my next day off. I tried, but the computer told me my iphone photo was too big!! :sad:

Again, thank you everyone for your opinions and thoughts.

As many of you suggest, my heart would know what to pick and that was absolutely true.

THANK YOU!!

I'm so happy to hear this!!

The heart always wins!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

Oh I just figured it out. Not sure how the pics size will turn out. Also, these pictures are crappy. It's hard to take picture with a iphone indoors!! I think the pictures do not do the ring justice (IMO).

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,980
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,091
  • IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 6,993
Congratulations!!! Your ring is so beautiful and looks really good on your hand! Love your wide emelrad cut.:biggrin:
attachment.php

OMG princessbli CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :party:

your emerald cut is ABSOLUTELY stunning!!! i :heart: it, it is so classic and simple and elegant! i know how hard it is to take a great photo of the diamond, and i am sure these photos do not even do it justice...

i knew your heart would tell you which one was right for you! congrats again and enjoy your beauty!!!