How many people use ****** for their LV purchases?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I discovered it only a few months ago and I wish I would have known earleir.

With the money that I will get back from ****** I'll be able to buy something small and not spend much of my own money. Totally worth it to me :yes:

Yup, and register for mrrebates.com also. There is a way that has worked for some PFers where you can get rebates from both at the same time.
I have not tried this yet myself.

I have twice now...discovered it here. Right now, I have a check for close to 50., not to mention the 'no tax' on elux and no shipping! Me loves a bargain!

When did they do that, bchleo? It would be nice to know. My dh look up the site recently and said no to me to go through ******. And you know how we all love our LV addictions. TIA bchleo

When? I don't know, I just signed up, and although I've made a purchase on eLux since then, I forgot to use ******. I heard from my girlfriend that they use adware. Right now I'm on my Mac and don't have to worry about that, but on my PC, I used two programs that stripped adware off of any script ran or program d'ld. I would have missed out on two great software progs if I worried about adware.

Thank you, bchleo. I copy and paste these post for my dh to look at. Maybe now I can reassure him it's possible to use ****** and save me money to buy a few more items from eLux instead of saving so long just to buy a few at a time. Thanks again. :flowers:

I use ****** often and haven't had adware problems but I use spyware programs for extra protection.You'd be surprized at the checks I've recieved after shopping at eLux,NM,BG etc.It's great if you shop online on a regular basis.