Is MC still fashionable?

• No, it's yesterday's news and rather passe

• MC is still in style! It rocks!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
I wanted to take the "is the MC speedy out?" question one step further and ask all of you: do you think the whole MC line is fashionable or is it passe now that newer lines are making their appearance?

If you think it is still 'hot' or not, opinions would be nice.

I wanted to take the "is the MC speedy out?" question one step further and ask all of you: do you think the whole MC line is fashionable or is it passe now that newer lines are making their appearance?

I honestly think it's really over. All the people that I know in the fashion industry, which really isn't that many, but all of them have said the LV MC is a trend that's pretty over.

Some SAs even claim that sales of the MC has slowed, and they hope if LV corporate discontinues the line, sales will pick up again!

I personally never liked the MC at all, so perhaps I am bias! :P

According to another thread there will be a Neo Audra, some special ones with alligator trim, and another larger bag that's coming out by April. Maybe this is their last debut of the MC.

anything from LV will never be out,so that includes the MC. I have one piece,the white trouville, I will love it until i get old it's my dream bag and now i have it i'll tresure it forever.

I honestly think it's really over. All the people that I know in the fashion industry, which really isn't that many, but all of them have said the LV MC is a trend that's pretty over.

Some SAs even claim that sales of the MC has slowed, and they hope if LV corporate discontinues the line, sales will pick up again!

I personally never liked the MC at all, so perhaps I am bias! :P

Well what the fasion industry thinks and what people think are often 2 very different things! I agree MC sales have slowed, but most SAs, if you know them well enough, will admit, it's beacuse the price increases. Look at the speedy, I paid 1130, or was it 1030?.... Now not even 4 years later it's 1910.

Even with that said, I still love it! I am just glad I got mine long ago! It is so verstile...and don't think Vuitton is even thinking of discountinuing it, or we wouldn't be seeing 3 new offerings in bags for S/S 07, not too mention what ever accessories are coming.

The same answer I gave for the other poll applies here..it's still 'in fashion.' But IMO whatever you LOVE is always in fashion, it's up to you to decide whether you still like it, not anyone else.