Looking for an item...

Neeya

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Can large legal pad/note pad holders still be found at Hermes? I've seen the one on LZ so that got me curious! I haven't seen any at the Charlotte store, but I thought if anyone here knew if they were still being made, I might ask about finding one next time I went, as I use vanilla-colored legal pads every day in class :smile: Also, if you know anything about them, as in what leathers they come in, sizes, can you buy Hermes legal pads (:biggrin:), prices, any info would be nice!

Yes, they do and if I were you and you want one badly, I'd grab the one from LZ because they run about $600 I THINK! Going today so I'll double check for you........

Yes, they do and if I were you and you want one badly, I'd grab the one from LZ because they run about $600 I THINK! Going today so I'll double check for you........

Yay thank you so much!!! ^_^ I really really want one, and the LZ one I like, but because of the color, I don't *love* it :shame: I would die if I could find one in Framboise or Rose Shocking! :love: I guess $600 isn't so bad, since my agenda was pretty close to that :Push: It would be worth it, since I'd use it every single day! I just want to be able to get one in a color that I really like :yes: