Everything being pushed back?!

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
So I have been told that all of the previously slated "new releases" are being pushed back by months and as far out as mid_2011. I was told that they need to re-stock their most popular bags (speedy, neverfull, etc.) before the holidays in order to have supply so all new releases are on hold. Has anyone else been told this? It makes no sense to me and seems to only be geared towards new business. What about those of us who have speedies and neverfulls? Do they no longer need our business?

Last edited:
Nope, not been told that at all. I've been told release dates are as per usual but quantities are limited, which is always the case. Regarding the classics, again quantities are limited so they may only receive one Speedy or Neverfull a week.

Called about a black epi Alma was told the only one was in Nashville. It's for my mom, so I need to see it before purchasing it. Feh...
The New Orleans store said to call back Saturday.

I've definitely been told about the shortage....but we shop at the same store. I think they are supplying the larger stores first. I travel a lot and see that the larger stores have more inventory and seem to get the releases on schedule.

I've definitely been told about the shortage....but we shop at the same store. I think they are supplying the larger stores first. I travel a lot and see that the larger stores have more inventory and seem to get the releases on schedule.

I do agree with this! Why can't we have a large store?! I've been trying to give our store some space. Lol. So I got this info from the 866# and i really should just stop calling them... :smile: