Susan G Komen donation and get discounts at Premium outlets including Coach

curlsjang

Sep 14, 2006
I just got this in my email. I thought only the Prime outlets were doing this. Does anyone know how much is the discount at Coach?

Susan G. Komen
Text Pink. Shop. Save.

Premium Outlets® and Susan G. Komen for the Cure® are teaming up to support breast cancer awareness, research, and treatment programs in communities across the country. During the month of October, text "PINK" to 90999* to donate $10 to support the cause. Then, enjoy special savings from Coach, Cole Haan, DKNY, Giorgio Armani, J.Crew, Polo Ralph Lauren and many more. Plus, enter for a chance to win prizes** during the Premium Outlets Pink Event. Click here for a complete list of participating centers and dates and visit our center-specific Sales & Events pages for event dates at a Premium Outlet Center near you.

I just got this in my email. I thought only the Prime outlets were doing this. Does anyone know how much is the discount at Coach?

I'm wondering the same this. I know the Tanger deal is that you buy a 25% off coupon for $1, but this one is different - i.e. the $10 donation.

I have one of the participating outlets near me, so I can't wait to see what it is!

I think the discount for Coach is only the weekend of the 23rd.

the dates go by outlet locations, not store by store. the outlets either participate the weekend of October 23-24 or October 30-31...most seem to be the 23-24 weekend. donate the $10 either by sending a text to the number or by cash at the outlet and get a discount card(not sure if anyone knows how much the discount will be yet though)

For the month of October my Coach at Tanger is giving you 25% off any item for only donating 1.00 Is the discount you are all speaking of something different?

it's something different. there's a different promotion going on at Premium Outlet centers. donate $10 and get a discount card of some sort for various stores but it was still a mystery as to what the discount would be.

anyone end up going??

it's something different. there's a different promotion going on at Premium Outlet centers. donate $10 and get a discount card of some sort for various stores but it was still a mystery as to what the discount would be.

anyone end up going??

Yes I did. The discount was 25% off your total purchase at Coach from Oct. 23-24 only. Other listed stores only allowed you 25% for one single item. (ie. A/X, Calvin Klein, J. Crew, French Connection, DKNY, Nine West etc.)