Is the chain/leather strap the same size on the Jumbo as the large/med Classic flap?

Lisasbags

Nov 4, 2006

Hi there,
Can anyone tell me if the chain/leather strap on the Jumbo Classic flap bag is the same diameter as on the Med/large classic?:confused1:

Appreciate your thoughts – thank you!!

I'm confused by this post... are you talking about the chain in general or the drop length of the chain?

The chain is the same size but the drop length on the jumbo is longer.

Okay I am not a Chanel expert but today I was in a store and there was another shopper asking this exact question, and the SA pulled out a med navy patent and compared it with the shoppers jumbo navy patent (straps side by side) and the chain on the jumbo was slightly thicker (I recall, the chain and the leather? - gosh I would have looked at it closer). . .

but today I was in a store and there was another shopper asking this exact question, and the SA pulled out a med navy patent and compared it with the shoppers jumbo navy patent (straps side by side) and the chain on the jumbo was slightly thicker
Hey, my Friend who has a navy patent jumbo was at Nordstrom's today in Woodland Hills and she said the same thing. Maybe you met her? She's great!;)