Going back to school. Wish me luck.

Feb 26, 2006
I decided to go back to school through an online program. I want to get a BS in Psychology. If all goes well, I start in the middle of next month. I could use a bit of pep talk from my bag-loving buddies. I am kind of anxious. :shame:

I am not bragging but I have 3 college degrees. It was hard to get every single one of them, esp. the last one because I was going through a divorce at the time. Nevertheless, after I completed each degree it was the most incredible satisfying feeling in the world. It is something that you work toward and no one can ever take away from you. In life sh.. happens but a college degree is forever. It prob. won't be the easiest but hang in there because it will open up a lot of avenues for you.

Good luck!

:smile:

I did it! :smile: You can totally do it. Just stay organized and on schedule. Going to school online is a little harder because you don't have that professor to remind you during class and keep you on track. That's all up to you.

Can I ask what school you're going through? My husband finally finished his degree this month from U of Phoenix (a for profit school and much more expensive than state schools). I got mine from Washington State University's Distance Degree Program. My cousin will be getting the rest of her school through online too.

Good luck!!!

first off, congrats! second, i'm sure it being online will not be hard for you because (*looks at your weight loss ticker) you're obviously determined. last: GOOD LUCK!!! you can do it!!! and at least online, you won't have to watch the mouse in a Skinner box for 90 minutes :smile:

I decided to go back to school through an online program. I want to get a BS in Psychology. If all goes well, I start in the middle of next month. I could use a bit of pep talk from my bag-loving buddies. I am kind of anxious. :shame:

Going back to school will be a piece of cake for you. Look how successful you have been with your weight loss which is the hardest thing to do!
Psych is so interesting too.
I went back & got BA at 32 & then finished MBA at 37. Its alot of work but so worth it! Education is like memories, no one can ever take it away from you.