white handbag

crouner

Jan 26, 2007
Hi! My name is Cindy and I live in Georgia. I am new to the group but have been obsessed with purses forever. My latest obsession is that I want a white handbag but I am worried that it will get way too dirty. I am tired of carrying the standard brown and black bags (although I do have orange, pink, etc). What are your thoughts on the white bag? Do I go stark white, winter white, or another color? :shame:

I have always preferred stark white but it also depends on the bag style. How about Ivory if you are afraid for it to get dirty? I have two bags in white, one that is winter white and another that is the stark white. But one of them got dyed slightly blue because of my jeans. :crybaby: You just have to be very careful with them.

speaking of white bags....how do we feel about this one?

rminkoff.jpg

I recently tried a new designer and I bought their 360 bag. I love the leather on it. It is a beautiful white Italian full grain leather that is to die for. I cant get over how it feels. Anyhoo I bough a multicolor one but it comes in solid white with gold accesories I bet it is beautiful though

Attachments

• Shalon 360 046.JPG
    Shalon 360 046.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 128
I bought my favorite white bag.
It's a Chanel Vintage Ligne Tote in dark white and has provedn to be very durable:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCF2139.jpg
    DSCF2139.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 147