One Tree Hill Season 8

I'm still watching! I'll always be an OTH fan but this season is really pushing it. It's boring but I won't give up on the show just yet. It was pretty boring last season as well until the crazy ex came back and shot Quinn and Clay, lol.

I honestly keep waiting for Dan Scott to come back and create some drama. I'm bored with everyone...

I love OTH, but this season isn't seasn "GR8" like some people are calling it. It's ridiculously over the top, to the point where it's stupid. Ghost-like Quinn + Clay? No thanks.

I know it sounds really bad, but was a bit annoyed quin and clay survived, they are such an annoying perfect couple and why aren't they worried about crazy girl who shot them, maybe I missed something here?

I liked the episode cross over with life unexpected, it was better than I thought it would be:smile:

I know it sounds really bad, but was a bit annoyed quin and clay survived, they are such an annoying perfect couple and why aren't they worried about crazy girl who shot them, maybe I missed something here?

I liked the episode cross over with life unexpected, it was better than I thought it would be:smile:

You definitely missed something...Quinn has been having nightmares, she was seeing Katie when she really wasn't there, was hiding a gun in her dresser. They're worried but I am assuming she's locked up..

The music is always great.

I am a huge OTH fan and this season is a bit lackluster - but I am hoping for it to pick up and find a better plot! BRING back Lucas and Peyton pleaseee