Are there any blue LP other than Cobalt?

mibelleson

No new bag for mama
Mar 16, 2009
Just got my cobalt medium tote and love it! But I was actually expecting a more true blue, not so purple. Was there any other blue for LP in the dylan collection that's more true blue?

Just got my cobalt medium tote and love it! But I was actually expecting a more true blue, not so purple. Was there any other blue for LP in the dylan collection that's more true blue?

Hmm, I do know there used to be a darker blue and I sure wish I had scooped this one up when I had the chance. I like the darker blues, I don't know what the name of this one was but it's sure petty -

http___www_lpcollection_com_-_Mozilla_Firefox.jpg

Linda

Yes, it is definitely midnight. The midnight Dylans were released in late 2007 thru 2008 and I had 2 bags in this color. It was a true dark dark navy blue~ it some lighting it looked black. Really beautiful.
I wish I still had one of those bags.....

I found this picture of azure somewhere online, it's a gorgeous turqoise! I think it may be too light for what you're looking for.

azure.jpg

And here it is in the zip tote -

http://www.singer22.com/dylanazure.html

The blue velvet in the Tano Tumbleweed is TDF! You can always get that one! :smile:

Linda

This is the bag I have!!! I can't believe you found a picture of it, Linda!! This bag is and will always be my truest love. I love it more than my Balenciaga City, LV Speedy, and also my mid-priced bags.

The azure color is/was PERFECT!!! True,true love :love:

Linda- where did you find the azure medium tote? I've been searching everywhere and can't find it... I would pay almost any price to replace my faded-beyond-repair one!!

Linda- where did you find the azure medium tote? I've been searching everywhere and can't find it... I would pay almost any price to replace my faded-beyond-repair one!!

I have no idea where I got that from! It was recent, maybe a couple weeks ago that I picked it up from doing a web search. I just tried again and can't find it.

Have you heard of Lovin My Bags? They restore faded, stained, etc bags to their original color. I've seen them work some miracles, it might be worth sending them an email and see what they have to say. They totally refurbhsed a cream colored washed leather bag I had from Elliot Lucca, it looked brand new when I got it back. Unfortunately being cream colored it didn't stay that way..

Linda