Is the balenciaga cuff/triple four worth it?

Hi, just seeking opinion as to which is better? Or is it worth getting them? Cause my dressing is more girly and I was thinking of getting either to match with my miu miu leather bracelet. Hope someone who has either can help me out! Thanks in advance :smile:

I'm personally not too keen on the cuff bracelet, which I find too bulky - but I LOVE the triple tours! I love them more than the Bal bags! and they are way more affordable.

There's a lot of variety in how you can wear the TT. They're light & comfy - much more so than beads or bangles or metal bracelets, I should know, I'm older than most of you ladies & have had thousands of them over the decades.

Here are my two TTs, sometime I wear them together, sometimes one on each arm. They also look great worn with other arm jewellery with a bit of the same shade in it.

IMG_0754copy.jpg

IMG_0750copy.jpg

IMG_0748copy.jpg

personally, i like the cuff more. the triple tour was a bit too big and bulky for my small wrists. sometimes i wish the larger of the cuff can be removed so you can get a different look.

Both styles are awesome and definitely worth it compared to the price of other Bal accessories (hello...mini purse keychain! :wtf:). I have 2 cuffs (galet & bdr) and I wear them to work where I may otherwise only use a laptop bag instead of a Bal bag. I wear men's watches sometimes too so I like the more substantial style of the cuff. If you are very petite with small wrists the tt may be better for you.

I like both of them. I only have the cuff right now, but I will def. buy the triple tour soon. Is it bad I want both in black? diff hw though. :biggrin:

personally, i like the cuff more. the triple tour was a bit too big and bulky for my small wrists. sometimes i wish the larger of the cuff can be removed so you can get a different look.

hmmm.. im gonna go try this later. maybe i can somehow remove the larger part without ruining the thing lol.

Where can you get them? The keychains and cuffs seem to be very hard to find for me - is this normal, or am I just looking in the wrong places? Dying to have the Cuff.

i got mine from ******. but arent they available on the bal website?

Not worth it to me imo. It's too trendy an item for so much money - plus there are so many leather bracelets that have the same look (I got one at Madewell) but are a fraction of the cost. I couldn't see myself wearing it a year or two from now - so money wasted. I'd rather buy a coin purse, or some other accessory that I'd still be using down the road.

I'm personally not too keen on the cuff bracelet, which I find too bulky - but I LOVE the triple tours! I love them more than the Bal bags! and they are way more affordable.

There's a lot of variety in how you can wear the TT. They're light & comfy - much more so than beads or bangles or metal bracelets, I should know, I'm older than most of you ladies & have had thousands of them over the decades.

Here are my two TTs, sometime I wear them together, sometimes one on each arm. They also look great worn with other arm jewellery with a bit of the same shade in it.

IMG_0754copy.jpg

IMG_0750copy.jpg

IMG_0748copy.jpg
Now I want one!!