which one should I let go?

which one would u be willing to sell?

• black caviar jumbo

• beige caviar jumbo

• blue chevron lambskin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would sell the black caviar jumbo. It's the easiest one to buy back later on and even if you don't want another Chanel there is no short supply of black bags in all shapes and forms from other brands. Sell the black one.

I can't think clearly now. I love them all. Each are unique of its own but DH limit me to 10 bags and I have 11 :cry:
Maybe I should keep them all and beg him to over one bag :sneaky:

Yes, keep them all and just beg your DH to let you keep that extra one, I am sure he will be fine! :biggrin:

I would let go of the beige because I personally do not like light colored bag. But it's hard to buy a jumbo again because they are going to be double flap plus the price is outrageous. Just sell that point to your DH and say you are actually saving him some money now.

IF you must pick one, the black because it's ubiquitous or the beige because it will be high maintenance in the long term.

NOT THE BLUE!! It's a collector's item.

I agree. I'm thinking the red-orange M/L

My DH actually asks me to sell blue chevron or this orange one too :biggrin: He is not lambskin fan
black and beige are timeless, that's according to him. it's weird that i have all these colors but not black since ppl usually buy black first ~ that's his argument

Last edited:
Yes, keep them all and just beg your DH to let you keep that extra one, I am sure he will be fine! :biggrin:

I would let go of the beige because I personally do not like light colored bag. But it's hard to buy a jumbo again because they are going to be double flap plus the price is outrageous. Just sell that point to your DH and say you are actually saving him some money now.

I use this argument too but I promised to have 10 bags only only :cry: